Monday, December 21, 2015

The First Vision


November 16, 2015


Wow this week has been a fun one =) 

Haha, my companion and I were teaching the restoration to a new investigator and we were teaching him about Joseph Smith, and my companion right now is still learning the First Vision. When she is nervous she forgets how to say it, and restarted about 3 times. So I gave her the advice one day, to just say it and not restart (because our investigators haven't heard it before so they don't know how it goes...) During this lesson she started saying the first vision, and her face was really serious, listening to what she was saying I realized she was saying it all wrong but her face was so serious that the investigator and I believed her! Hahahah I almost bursted out laughing in the lesson.


I went to a Leadership meeting this week and I got to see everyone from my MTC District =D It was awesome to see everyone again =D
Everyone is putting up Christmas trees and freezing there butts off here, haha (its hitting the 70s and 60s, really cold, no? haha I am going to freeze to death when I get back to Utah XP) 


I have completed 13 months in my mission this week!!! ITS SO CRAZY!!!!!!! WHY IS TIME SO FAST??????? haha I still feel like I only have 6 months in my mission, these have definitely been the best 13 months of my life! I love it here!!! OBREGON!!!! Best mission in the world!!! =D


I love you all!!! Please have an awesome week!!! Oh and I have a request, will everyone please send me a motivating quote every week in your emails? Please? I am running out of quotes to tell my district haha and if you could send them in Spanish, even better =) Love yah all!!! 




Hermana Orison



No comments:

Post a Comment