Monday, December 21, 2015

Thanksgiving??

November 30th, 2015
Buenas Tardes!!! How is everyone doing? This past week was pretty good, I did not get the chance to write a lot last week because we has a short amount of time. But all is well in Obregon =) 


Gloria and her boys are doing great! So many amazing missionaries sharing the gospel with everyone =) This week we have started sharing the video A Savior Is Born, a beautiful Christmas video! I love it! In Spanish and English haha Christmas is the best time in the world to share the Gospel =D I invite you all to check the video here: https://www.mormon.org/christmas?cid=HP_SU_11-29-2015_dMIS_fSPC_xLIDyL1-A_


Everyone has questioned me how they celebrate Thanksgiving here, and I am sad to say they do not celebrate Thanksgiving here =( haha I didn't know it was thanksgiving until we returned to the house in the night and I looked at the date in my planner, ha oh well, there is always next year =P


I love you all!!!! Have an amazing week!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment