Monday, December 21, 2015

It's getting cold in here!

November 9th 2015

Well, this week was pretty awesome! We had the chance to see a few miracles happen and well, it was just a fun week =)


So we ran out of contacting cards, and I asked my zone leader if he could give us a pack of contacting cards, he laughed and told me I didn't need a whole packet of contacting cards because we didn't contact that much. He told us if we contacted a 100 people this week he would give us a packet of contacting cards. (Usually all of us missionaries contact 60-75 people every week) I accepted his challenge and we ended up contacting 103 people this week! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! I want my cards!!!!!!
Luis received the Priesthood yesterday!!!! He went with us to help teach one of our investigators, and he bore his testimony amazingly!!!!! Ahhhh!!! They grow up so fast ;P
We had a zone meeting this week and Hermana Puc and I rocked the practices!!
Its finally getting a little cold here, the mornings and nights actually feel a little like Utah haha YES!!! 


Thank you to all you that wrote me, I always feel more motivated after reading all of your emails =) You guys are the best!!! Love yah all!!! Have a great week!!! =)





Love,

Hermana Orison






No comments:

Post a Comment