Friday, November 6, 2015

This is Halloween...?

November 2nd, 2015


Hello and Happy Late Halloween everyone!!! Here is a summary of my week:


This week was the first week of the transfer, and a bunch of missionaries transferred in our district and we our loving our new district! Our leaders are amazing!!!! =D And I am the only white girl in my district, REPRESENT!!!

I thought Halloween would be different here in Mexico, but its actually the same as America. Everyone here dressed up and went trick-or-treating for candy, I have never seen so many people in the street before!!! We ended up having 31 street contacts in one night, Whoot! Whoot!!!
The two days after Halloween are called days of the dead (yesterday and today) and they are literally days of the dead. NO ONE is in the streets or in their houses, everyone is at the cemetery...which makes it a little hard to teach ha. 

The day of transfers we decided to pull a prank on our convert, Luis, and tell him I would be transferring to another area. We had a member with us, (her name is Josafina, she is like my Grandma! She is amazing!!) and when we told them "I was transferring" Luis stood in shock and hermana Josafina bursted out crying!...ahhhh I felt so bad! We thought she knew we were joking haha, But I feel loved in this area =) haha

I love you all! and I hope you all had an amazing Halloween! Success in all you do! ANIMO!!!!!!!!!

Love, Hermana Orison

No comments:

Post a Comment