Friday, November 6, 2015

1 Ano Luego

October 19th, 2015

So,... this week I completed 1 year in the mission!! I can't believe it!!! Time has flown by so fast!!! It does not feel like I have been out here for a year, It feels like just yesterday I arrived to Mexico, and didn't know any Spanish (I am now proud to say that I am speaking Spanish in my sleep haha the gift on tongues is real!!).

This has been the best and hardest year of my life! I have enjoyed every minute of it. There is nothing more beautiful then serving a mission, and having the chance to meet so many amazing people and teach them about this beautiful Gospel. I have had the chance to see so many lives change and many miracles happen, I LOVE THE MISSION!!!!

This week we had a lot of success with finding people, and we had 4 investigators come to church, as well as 4 less actives, we were so excited to see them all! I think one thing I have learned during this year is that Patience is key to success. We need to have patience and faith that God knows what He is doing. If we continue with patience, and if we give this work all we've got, God WILL bless us with more blessings then we could ever imagine. =)

I love you all!!! Continue with Patience!!! See you all in 6 months! (Well, that is if my President doesn't let me extend my mission...I think he will...so see you in another year!!! =D...jk Mom and Dad don't have a heart Attack! haha Love you!!! ;P ) 

Love,
Hermana Orison

No comments:

Post a Comment