Monday, December 21, 2015

Once again with time...

December 14, 2015 

Hey everyone!!! So I had to do some Visa Paperwork again today, so once again I do not have a lot of time to write =( I hope you are all doing amazing!!! I am loving my area and my new calling as Sister Training Leader, and we are seeing a lot of success with the missionaries we are training!! 


I have to say that this mission is the best thing I have ever done, I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to serve here and be a instrument in God´s hands. This transfer has really opened up my eyes and has helped me see how much I have really changed. I cant really describe how I feel, there are no words for it, all I can say is that I am uncontrollably happy. I love the people here so much! I love my companion, and I love this work more than anything in this world. This Gospel has blessed my life in more ways then I have ever imagined, and watching it change the lives of others is the best feeling EVER!!!!! I invite you to share this gospel with all those around you , help your brothers and sisters receive all the amazing blessings that you are receiving. I promise you will feel a joy you have never felt before, I Love you all!!!! I pray for all of you everyday, please stay safe (especially with the snow) , Have an amazing Week!!!!!! =D


Love,
Hermana Orison

No comments:

Post a Comment