Monday, December 21, 2015

Fasting and Training

December 21, 2015
Whooooooooow!!! This week was crazy, can I just say being a sister training leader is the best and most stressful thing ever hahah. Here is a summary of my week:


We are teaching an investigator named Hector who is getting ready to be Baptized, and he is really excited. But the thing is he works Sundays and is only able to attend church the first hour, then he has to go to work. He asked his boss if he could get work off but he told him no. I then went and asked his boss if he could get the day off those Sundays and he told me no. So Hermana Garcia and I fasted for Hector, asking if God could help him get Sunday off. So last night after our fast, we went to the Boss of Hector and asked again if he could have Sunday off, and guess what? he said YES!!! It was an awesome miracle for us, I can testify that fasting does work! =D


My convert Luis received The Melchizedek Priesthood yesterday!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED =D FOR HIM!!!!! awwwww they grow up so fast!
We had the Dedication of the temple of Tijuana last week, we got to watch through transmission to the church, and Uchtdorf dedicated it! So awesome!! His Spanish is so funny, haha =D
This week I have had the chance to experience what it really means to be a sister training leader. During our studies we did not only plan for our investigators and our area, but we also plan for the sisters we train and their areas, we then work twice as hard in our area to have lots of work so we can be an example for the rest of our zone, and the missionaries we train (as well as do divisions with them and help make their areas better). Then we get back home plan and call all the sisters every night to motivate them and help solve their problems and then we finally go to bed haha, so tiring, but I love it!!! I have the chance to see so many miracles and blessings with this calling, it is the best!!!!!

I am going to try and send pictures later (haha I forgot my cord for my camera...) I hope you are all doing well!!! Please have an amazing Christmas!! Family I am super excited to talk with you guys this week, to this rest of you see you in 4 (wow time goes by so fast!) Love yah!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment