Saturday, July 18, 2015

Transfers

Whoow! This week has been an exciting one, first we had a seventy visit us this week! We gained sooooo much inspiration from the conference we had with him! It was amazing =)
Yesterday we received transfer calls...Me Voy! I am now back in Obregon! Last night I was trying to run to every bodies houses to say goodbye to them. It was so hard to say goodbye to everyone, I had five whole months in Los Mochis and had some awesome memories and experiences there that I will never forget.
About three hours ago I arrived on the bus in Obregon, and my new companion is Hermana Ake, I AM SUPEEEEEER EXCITED TO WORK HERE!!!! I love Obregon!! (even though it is about 130 degrees here haha) I Super excited to be back =D I know changes are hard, but without them there would be no way to improve and become better, I am really excited for the change =)
Have a good week everyone!! And Happy Fathers day to all those fathers out there =D
 
 
 Last day with Hermana Serrano and my our new pet XD

 

Love,
Hermana Orison

No comments:

Post a Comment