Saturday, November 22, 2014

Spanish Spanish Everywhere!!

             Only seven days left!! Whoow!! Time is counting down haha it really doesn't feel like I've been out for a month.
 So this past week I had to go pick up an international missionary for our new district, but when I went to pick her up there were two other international sisters that had no one to show them around (their sister training leaders didn't come for them) So I adopted them for the day. One was from Porta Rico, another from Spain and the other from an island I have no idea how to pronounce or spell (same with he language) so we had three languages going on at once it was pretty fun haha.
 Oh it was cool we got to teach through Skype this week, it is so weird! And a little hard to figure out what they were saying, but it went really well :)

            It is getting a lot colder here! Which sucks because I packed mainly for Mexico and not too much for Salt Lake haha but I only have one more week here. I'll probably be complaining about heat stroke next week, haha stay tuned!

               Funny Story: we were teaching are teacher (pretending she was an investigator) about baptism, and I showed her a picture of my baptism and she asked who I was baptized with.
"Mi Hombre!" I said and realized that I meant hermano and not hombre. My companions busted up laughing as well as my teacher.
Yes, apparently I was baptized with MY MAN instead of MY BROTHER haha sorry Luke ;)

              

                             Herma Day was about to depart to we had a S'more party in our PJs :)

              Verse: 2 Nephi 10:20- When life is just not going your way and it seems that you keep hitting more and more road blocks just remember that God is leading you to something better, it may not look like it at the time but when you have faith in Him it will all turn out for the best.

                I love you all!! I'll write you from Mexico new week! Whoot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment