Sunday, April 17, 2016

They are so boring....

March 28th 2016

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I don't have too much time to write all of you but I want to let you all know that I am doing amazing, and I am seeing a ton of miracles in these last weeks of my mission.

Last week we did a mission activity, that me, my companion and the Bishop had planned, and it was amazing!!! We found a ton of people to teach! And we motivated the ward to do more missionary work. I really love the ward I am in =)

The moment of the week: haha, so me and my companion were walking down the street yesterday and my companion said to me;

"wow, I feel like everyone here is so boring and we are the exciting ones."

I looked at her confused not sure what she meant "what?"

"I mean everyone just sits in front or inside of their houses, just thinking about their lives." She said as we passed a few people just sitting on their porches "They only know their own life, while we on the other hand get to see a glimpse of everyone's lives, we get to play a part in everyone's lives! We are in the lives of so many people that we forget about our own lives, isn't exciting?"

I thought about it for a moment, remembering my life before the mission, when I only thought about myself, she was right, it was so boring compared to the life that we have now. It made me think about the scripture in the Mosiah 2:17

And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

It's true, when we serve our brothers and sisters, we our the happiest people on the planet, because we our helping the lives of others, and we stop thinking about our own problems, it is the most exciting work in the world! It is only through preaching the gospel and serving others that we can reach complete happiness in this life, I invite you all to be missionaries to all of those that you know, help them and serve them, and I promise you that you will feel better then you guys have ever felt before. I love you all!!!!! Please have an amazing week and WATCH CONFERENCE!!!!!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe its my superbowl ;) 


Love,
Hermana Orison =D

No comments:

Post a Comment