Wednesday, February 4, 2015

How Embarrassing

Whoow! It has been a hard working week! My companion and I got more  lessons done this week then ever  before (hehe we got more lessons done this week then the Elders! They usually only get in two, yes, they were a little irritated ;P Sister Missionary Power! bam! ) And we got so many new investigators that are just amazing! I am so excited to teach them! =)

I had the opportunity to teach a lesson with someone who knows English! Whoow! I am proud to say that I can teach perfectly in English, I got him committed to read the B.O.M., pamphlet and pray! I honestly this he will do it (unlike other investigators...) and it was funny because my companion had no idea what was going on (tables turned) and I was leading the lesson. It was a happy moment this week =)

Oh so funny story:
We had just finished teaching a lesson with an Investigator, and she seemed to know a lot about Joseph Smith, a lot more then most investigators. After the lesson I asked my companion about it and she said 

"well yeah she is a member"
me: "wait shes a member!?"
"Yeah, just really less active"
me: "But, I invited her to Baptism the first week here..."
"yeah, that's why we were all laughing"

Yes, I found out this week that I had invited an member to baptism my first week here...Yeah as Yoda would put it "How embarrassing" or as facebook or Instragram would put it #Languageproblems #don'tknowspanish #SoyGringa and on.

Well, Have a good one everyone! Love yah!!

Hermana Orison

No comments:

Post a Comment