Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Another One Bites the Dust !!

Hola Todas!!

It has been a really weird week, I really think all of our elders are dying off haha. One elder got a really bad sprain in soccer and his ankle swelled to the size of a big golf ball. another one has back problems and another one has a reallllllly bad cough and they are all sick. I feel really bad for them 
:( I still don't know how us sisters are doing well. 

We watched the restoration in the Korean language yesterday, to be honest it was like watching a very badly dubbed anime, don't do it because you will probably be laughing through the whole thing and be getting glares from the missionaries learning Korean (that may have happened...)

First fast Sunday was not bad at all, I thought I'd be starving but I felt perfectly fine :) I guess when you fast really hard for things, you don't feel that hungry, that's some advice to you all! :P We also got to listen to Elder Nelsons wife, it was awesome!! :)


Funny Story:

One of our Branch presidents councilors asked me to pray in Spanish, and I guess to him I messed up on some of the words (I swear I didn't!) and he told me how to fix it in front of my district.

So in our next meeting they called on me to pray again (I'm the only girl in our meetings so I guess they just like me a lot or something...) and I emphasized on all my "corrections" in my prayer really loudly to prove him that I was saying it right. They were all laughing at the end of it and congratulated me on giving a good prayer , I know I'm a brat ;)

Well, Love you all! And I hope you are all doing well!!





No comments:

Post a Comment