Monday, September 15, 2014

My "farewell"


Yesterday I gave my Farewell talk. Yes, I gave my farewell talk a month early given that the next four Sundays are: Ogden Temple Dedication, Primary Program, General Conference, and Fast Sunday...yeah the Church is really partying for the next month. But that's fine at least I don't have to stress about my Farewell anymore :)

I would post my talk for people to read, but I don't exactly write down my talk...yeah I put a few points down on a paper then just let it come to me when I get up to talk...so sorry to all those who wanted to read it ^_^""

But after my talk everyone came to my house and partied it up! My family threw the best Farewell party ever! It was great! :) We Had awesome Decorations! and lots of Fun! :D


     We had a Sign in table (mainly so I could just get everyone's contact info)



And we hung up my mission pictures and the Old map we used for when I was opening up my call :)



Yes! A Pinata!! This is Hermana Dora! You have no Idea how awkward it was to walk around all of Walmart with her (I think I became one of those weird Walmart people that amuse everybody else...wasn't quite on my bucket list...) but she's growing on me :)

And then I had many of my amazing friends come over! It was the best! Love them all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment